Rebel Alliance of LOVE! Sci-fi fans tie knot in front of Jedis and Stormtroopers on World Star Wars Day
- Bride George FitzClarence and groom Anthony Middleton have had a Star Wars themed wedding
- The bride looked stunning in a white gown but instead of a veil she opted for a Stormtrooper helmet
- Her groom Anthony dressed for the big day in costume as villain Kylo Ren, complete with a red light saber
- The couple’s children followed suit dressing up as characters such as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
Two Star Wars super fans have proven their love for each other and for the iconic film franchise with a Star Wars themed wedding.
Bride George FitzClarence, was a vision in a white gown, but instead of a veil she opted for a Stormtrooper helmet.
Meanwhile her groom Anthony Middleton dressed in costume as villain Kylo Ren, complete with helmet and a red light saber.
The nuptials took place at the luxurious Aviator Hotel in Hampshire on Saturday – better known to fans May the 4th.
Even the couple’s children got in on the theme, dressing up as characters from the movie including Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Han Solo.
Two Star Wars super fans George FitzClarence and Anthony Middleton tied the knot in a Star Wars themed wedding on Saturday, which also happens to be World Star Wars Day
The couple’s children involved on the theme, dressing up as characters from the iconic film franchise. Anthony’s daughter Jessica dressed as Han Solo (right) while her partner Christopher Glover dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi (second right)
- ‘We were partners in film and friends in life for over 30… Festival to make Britain proud: It’s a mesmerising… It’s a cover up! Students turn the MIT’s Great Dome into…
Share this article
The bride was a vision in a white gown, but instead of a veil she opted for a Stormtrooper helmet. Meanwhile the groom was in costume as villain Kylo Ren, complete with a helmet and red light saber
George’s son Thomas Adams and Anthony’s son Oliver both dresses as Jedi knights. The groom’s other daughter Caroline dressed as Darth Vader
Source: Read Full Article