TV & Movies

Piers Morgan to talk Meghan feud with Tucker Carlson in tell-all TV interview

Piers Morgan is set to appear on Fox Nation's Tucker Carlson Today after his departure from ITV's Good Morning Britain.

The 56-year-old opinionated journalist will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson on the programme as the pair will discuss his jaw-dropping departure from GMB.

Carlson will present the one-hour interview with Morgan on Monday April 5th.

The television appearance will be Piers' first on-camera interview since he left the ITV show.

Morgan's interview will encompass the reaction to his controversial comments surrounding the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's tell-all CBS interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Piers will also share his thoughts on the current state of the media.

Piers made headlines last month after left his job at GMB after refusing to apologise for his continued public scrutiny of Meghan Markle.

The host had been called out by his co-star Alex Beresford over his remarks made about the Duchess of Sussex and the shocking TV moment saw Piers storm off the set.

Since leaving the show, Piers revealed he regrets dramatically walking out of the studio.

Writing in his column for Mail on Sunday, Piers said of the jaw-dropping television moment: "I knew it wasn't a good look, the great snowflake-basher running away from confrontation.

"And on reflection, I shouldn't have done it."

The former Britain's Got Talent judge added: "But in the heat of the moment, in my rather strained state of mind, this seemed the less worse option."

  • GMB's Susanna Reid set to be the star of the show with rotating co-hosts

  • GMB's Susanna Reid announces she's taking 'well-deserved' break from the show

Piers had said he 'didn't believe a word' that Meghan Markle said during her interview with Oprah after she bravely opened up about feeling suicidal and made claims of racism within the royal family.

Morgan's comments about Meghan sparked over 57,000 official Ofcom complaints from angry viewers.

As well as lodging her own Ofcom complaint, the Duchess of Sussex also contacted the CEO of ITV to express her concern.

Piers claims that this was not made aware to him by ITV bosses until he had quit GMB.

Source: Read Full Article