COMEDIAN Bobby Davro has pulled his biggest trick out of the bag — by bagging a stunning woman half his age.
The telly star boasted about his conquest after being spotted taking the brunette out for a swanky dinner in London’s Dorchester Hotel.
Bobby, who kept his new squeeze’s identity a mystery, told The Sun: “Shes only 30 and I’m 60.
“I’m punching well above my weight.”
Bobby met his new companion during a night out – just one day before he whisked her off on a date on Thursday.
He added: “I can’t believe my luck.
“Look at her!”
Bobby was married for a decade to Trudi Jameson but they split in 2003 after she had an affair with a builder.
In April he was caught up in a bizarre brawl in a Surrey restaurant car park while defending Trudie’s honour.
The pair had dined together at The Ivy Brasserie in Cobham when Trudi became embroiled in a row with another woman.
When Bobby stepped in, he claimed he was attacked by the woman’s other half – which led to the cops being called.
Celebrity age gaps
Other notable celebrity age gaps include…
- Fast and Furious actor Jason Statham, 51, and model partner Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 32,
- Wall Street actor Michael Douglas, 74, and Ocean’s Twelve actress wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, 49,
- Ocean’s Eleven actor George Clooney, 58, and barrister Amal Clooney, 41,
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco, 61, and Charlene, Princess of Monaco, 41,
- Star Wars star Harrison Ford, 76, and Supergirl actress Calista Flockhart, 54,
- The Departed actor Alec Baldwin, 61, and yoga instructor Hilaria, 35.
Source: Read Full Article