UFC rolls into the Canadian capital, Ottawa, for another huge fight night.
Al Iaquinta and Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone will headline the event as they look to push towards a potential lightweight title fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov.
When is UFC Fight Night?
This MMA event will take place on Saturday, May 4, with the prelims underway from 10pm, before the main card at 1am UK time.
In Canada, that is 5pm for the preliminary fights and 8pm for the main card.
The event comes live from the Canadian Tire Cente in Ottawa.
Most Read in MMA
READY THOR YOU Iranian Hulk ready for MMA debut with Brazilian namesake a possible opponent
Pros and cons Mother of Conor McGregor's 'love child' shows off her bum in cheeky post
SHARE THE OCTAGON McGregor accepts challenge to fight talk show host O'Brien and Wahlberg
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it for FREE?
UFC Fight Night 151 will be shown live on BT Sport 1 from 11pm.
BT Sport customers can live stream the action on the app via their computer, mobile and tablet.
If not, EE phone subscribers can sign up for a three-month FREE trial – simply just text SPORT to 150 and follow the instructions.
You can also sign up for a seven-day FREE trial with the UFC Fight Pass to watch all the preliminary fights – but will be blacked out for the main card.
What is the fight card?
- Macy Chiasson vs Sarah Moras (Women's Bantamweight)
- Aiemann Zahabi vs Vince Morales (Bantamweight)
- Nordine Taleb vs Kyle Prepolec (Welterweight)
- Kyle Nelson vs Matt Sayles (Featherweight)
- Arjan Singh Bhullar vs Juan Adams (Heavyweight)
- Mitch Gagno vs Cole Smith (Bantamweight)
- Al Iaquinta vs Donald Cerrone (Lightweight)
- Derek Brunson vs Elias Theodorou (Middleweight)
- Cub Swanson vs Shane Burgos (Featherweight)
- Brad Katona vs Merab Dvalishvili (Bantamweight)
- Walt Harris vs Serghei Spivac (Heavyweight)
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs Andrew Sanchez (Middleweight)
Source: Read Full Article