JOSE MOURINHO's Spurs begin their Premier League campaign with a home clash against Everton.
After a disappointing campaign in 2019/20, Tottenham will be targeting a winning start as they welcome a new-look Toffees to North London.
Carlo Ancelloti has brought in James Rodriguez, Allan and Abdoulaye Doucoure as Everton look to break back into European contention.
When is Tottenham vs Everton?
- This game is part of a Super Sunday programme on September 13.
- Kick-off is set for 4.30pm BST.
- When Everton visited this ground last season, a Michael Keane own goal gave Spurs all three points.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League.
- Coverage follows West Brom vs Leicester which will be shown on the same channels.
- If you're not a Sky subscriber, grab a NOW TV pass to stream on a number of devices.
What is the team news?
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and Matt Doherty could both feature in some form for Spurs.
But Giovani Lo Celso remains injured, while Harry Winks picked up a knock during international duty.
For the Toffees, Rodriguez, Allan and Doucoure are all set for debuts.
Yerry Mina has shaken off a recent knock, but Mason Holgate is confirmed out with a toe injury.
- Tottenham to win – 10/11
- Draw – 12/5
- Everton victory – 3/1
- Over 2.5 goals – evens
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article