WILLIAM HILL are offering 20/1 odds on Sadiq Khan winning the London mayoral election.
The current mayor is 1/50 to retain his role as things stand, but if you sign up to William Hill now you can back him at 20/1.
WILLIAM HILL GET SADIQ KHAN AT 20/1*
The offer is available for new customers on mobile only with a maximum bet of £1.
Khan, 50, was elected mayor in 2016 replacing now Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
The election was supposed to be held last year but was delayed 12 months due to the coronavirus.
Khan is expected to fend off competition from his 20 rivals including Shaun Bailey, Brian Rose and actor Laurence Fox to take up another term.
The election takes place on May 6, and if you fancy Khan to win you can back him at enhanced odds of 20/1.
How to claim the offer
- Sign up to William Hill here* using the promo code EPK20
- Add Sadiq Khan to win @20/1 to the bet slip and place a £1 bet
- If your bet wins you’ll be paid four £5 free bets (total value of £20)
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
*Terms and conditions: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPK20. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22nd April 2021 until 10:00 on 6th May 2021. Max £1 bet at 20/1. Returns paid as 4 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. Begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article