GERMANY are gearing up to take on the Czech Republic in a friendly clash before their UEFA Nations League exploits start again.
These two sides share some history together, having competed in the European Championships final over 24 years ago.
But this week, they'll clash under much less serious circumstances as they meet in a friendly international.
What time is kick-off?
- Germany vs Czech Republic kicks off at 7.45pm (BST) on November 11.
- The game will take place at the Red Bull Arena in Leipzig, where RB Leipzig play their home games.
What channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- Germany vs Czech Republic will be shown on the Sky Sports Red Button.
- If you're a Sky customer, the game should be easy to access. Just press the red button on your Sky remote and select Germany vs Czech Republic.
- The game can be live streamed from a mobile or tablet, so long as you download the Sky Sports app and sign in with your Sky details.
What is the team news?
Germany go into this clash with a bit of a weakened squad, as the likes of Manuel Neuer, Matthias Ginter and Serge Gnabry miss out because it's feared they could fatigue.
Chelsea striker Timo Werner and Bayern Munich star Leroy Sane also won't take part.
Robin Koch, Robin Gosens and Jonas Hofmann could perhaps see their international careers get a bit of a kickstart.
Czech Republic could field a more experienced side but they will likely miss out on a few players due to the coronavirus.
Jan Boril, Ondrej Kudela, Lukas Provod and Filip Nguyen are all out because of the virus while Patrick Schick is injured.
West Ham stars Tomas Soucek and Vladimir Coufal could feature.
- Germany – 4/11
- Draw – 19/5
- Czech Republic – 7/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article