SILVERSTONE hosts a weekend of high-octane action as the 2020 British Grand Prix gets underway.
Lewis Hamilton is looking to defend his world title and has won a record SIX times at this track, and he will be starting from pole again on Sunday.
F1 British Grand Prix LIVE: Follow all the action from Silverstone
Sadly the Mercedes star won't be able to celebrate with fans this year with the track closed to the public due to coronavirus restrictions.
What time does F1 British Grand Prix start?
- Lights out for the big race will be at 2.10pm BST on Sunday, August 2.
- Hamilton will start from pole after topping qualifying.
- His Mercedes team-mate Valteri Bottas starts from second. Red Bull's Max Verstappen begins from third.
What TV channel is the F1 British Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch every minute of the weekend's action on Sky Sports F1.
- If you're not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream from Silverstone.
How can I watch the F1 British Grand Prix for free?
- The weekend's entertainment is also being shown live and FREE on Channel 4.
- The free-to-air channel will show all of practice, qualifying and the race itself.
- Coverage of qualifying begins at 1pm on Saturday.
- To stream the action live, head to All4.
- If you miss any of the drama, highlights will be shown of qualifying on Saturday at 7.30pm and the race on Sunday at 6.30pm.
Full race schedule
Friday, July 31
- Practice 1 – 11am to 12.30pm
- Practice 2 – 3pm to 4.30pm
Saturday, August 1
- Practice 3 – 11am to 12pm
- Qualifying – 2pm to 3pm
Sunday, August 2
- Race – 2.10pm
Source: Read Full Article