MANCHESTER UNITED take on Crystal Palace in their next Premier League clash this weekend.
The Red Devils defeated a tough Arsenal side 3-1 at Old Trafford last week to make it four wins in a row in the league.
Though United were outplayed for large periods of the game, they put on a counter-attacking masterclass in the second half to overcome the Gunners.
New boy Antony scored the opener and Marcus Rashford put the game to bed with two goals late in the match.
And now Erik Ten Hag's men take on Palace, who have started the season in inconsistent form.
The Eagles, have, however, already had to play Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal this season, and their next test doesn't get any easier.
£70m Casemiro warned he might have to settle for spell on Man Utd bench
Stam lauds Ten Hag’s tactical tweaks with Martinez thriving in new set-up
What time does Crystal Palace vs Man Utd kick-off?
- Man Utd's trip to Crystal Palace will get underway from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, September 11.
- The game will be played at Selhurst Park in South London.
- The last time the two sides played was the final game of the 2021/22 season, when Palace beat United 1-0.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Crystal Palace vs Man Utd will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet devices.
Most read in Football
Thomas Tuchel walks away with £13m after 'marriage split rocked Chelsea squad'
Chelsea want Graham Potter in dug-out in time for Saturday's Fulham clash
Chelsea fans plead with club to snub Potter, Pochettino & Zidane and hire Hayes
Wag Georgina Irwin comes to Jamie Redknapp's rescue after flight incident
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
Antony is set to get another start in the Premier League after his starring role in the win over Arsenal.
Erik Ten Hag may have decisions to make in midfield, with Casemiro yet to start in the Premier League for United.
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to miss out again in the league, with Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho preferred in forward positions.
Tyrell Malacia will continue at left-back after his impressive performances so far.
Crsytal Palace – 12/5
Draw – 5/1
Man Utd – 21/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article