HUNDREDS of TSB Bank customers are locked out of their accounts because of technical problems
Users say they are unable to log in to the bank's internet banking, online or via the app.
According to Downdetector which monitors website outages, the issue started at around 9am this morning (September 15).
Furious TSB customers on Twitter report the mobile banking app is down and that they can't log in to internet banking either.
One said they could not get it to load or login to the website.
Another said "I can't log in to the app and internet banking is down whilst I was using it now saying technical issue."
A third shared a picture of an error message when logging in which said: Oops, something went wrong. We're unable to log you in right now. Please try again later."
Customers of the bank in locations across the country appear to be affected according to Downdetector. More than 700 reports of issues have been logged on the site.
We've asked TSB what the issues is and when it will be fixed and will update when we hear back.
The bank has not responded to complaints about the issue on Twitter or shared an update on social media at the time of writing.
The bank's own service status page says internet banking and mobile banking are both "available".
What to do if you can't access your money
If you can't access your money and you need to urgently, here's what to do:
- Visit your local branch as soon as you can.
- If you can't get there, or it is closed, call your bank and ask for its guidance on what to do.
- If the bank’s phone services are also down or busy, try contacting your bank on social media to ask what to do. But remember: don’t ever share your account details over social media.
- Try to do this on the day the problem arises so you can show you made every attempt to solve the issue.
- If you still can't access your money, begin gathering evidence for a complaint.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team?
Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article