Film on the Rocks opened its 21st season of films at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison on Thursday night with a screening of “Grease.” In response to the pandemic, this year’s Denver Film series is drive-in style, with screenings of “The Goonies,” “Straight Outta Compton,” “The Big Lebowski” and more.
RELATED: Film on the Rocks back in August with first-ever drive-in movie series at Red Rocks
Find a schedule, more details and tickets (though some screenings are sold-out) at denverfilm.org.
Looking for more drive-ins to hit up this summer? We can help with that.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
- Film on the Rocks back in August with first-ever drive-in movie series at Red Rocks
- Denver Film names civic, business powerhouse James Mejia as new CEO and president
- From cinema chains to art houses, movie theaters are slowly starting to reopen
- Denver Film Festival is still on for 2020. Here’s what it could look like.
- Watch a movie in a socially-distanced “pod” under the stars in Aurora
Source: Read Full Article