We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Quizzing has seen a surge of interest since Britons were told to remain in their homes. This week people have been granted some freedoms such as unlimited exercise, but a trip to your local pub for a quiz is still off the table. Express.co.uk has compiled a list of 15 questions for your children of any age to answer in your weekly quiz.
1) How many planets are there in our solar system?
2) What is the biggest animal in the world?
3) In Peppa Pig, what is Peppa’s little brother called?
4) In what country would you find the Eiffel Tower?
5) Was Diplodocus a herbivore or carnivore?
6) How many legs does a spider have?
7) Which of Snow White’s seven dwarves did not have a beard?
8) Which is the biggest desert in the world?
9) How many colours are there in the rainbow? (You can have a bonus point for naming them all)
10) Which scientist is said to have discovered gravity when an apple fell on their head?
11) The humerus bone goes by what colloquial name?
12) Which is the biggest ocean in the world?
13) What is a young cow called?
14) What is the name of the Princess in Sleeping Beauty?
15) Which dinosaur is thought to have the largest bite of them all?
Who said it quiz questions and answers: 15 questions on famous quotes [INSIGHT]
Food origins quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your quiz [EXPLAINER]
Literature quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your home quiz [PICTURES]
2) Blue whale
8) Sahara Desert
9) Seven (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet)
10) Isaac Newton
11) The funny bone
12) The Pacific Ocean
14) Princess Aurora
Source: Read Full Article