HOMEBASE has revealed a number of fabulous deals this bank holiday.
With up to 20% off homeware, storage and furniture it's a great time to stock up.
Homebase is giving shoppers the chance to save big across some of their best selling homeware storage and furniture.
- Save 20% at Homebase – buy here
So whether you're moving house, looking to freshen things up, or are just replacing some unloved furniture you can do it for a little less this weekend.
The exclusive deals will be available from Homebase's website, and are available to shop now.
The 20% discount will be applied automatically at checkout and it'll also work on items already discounted.
However you'll need to be speedy as you've only got until August 31 to make the most of the savings.
You can see all the deals available here, but we've picked out some of our favourites below.
- Freya Folding Chair Bed, £112 (Was £140) – buy here
- Sean Boucle Occasional Chair – Cream, £71.20 (Was £89) – buy here
- Clever Cube 2 x 4, £48 (WAS £60) – buy here
- Galvanised Steel 4 Shelf Storage Unit, £14.40(Was £18) – buy here
- Small Bar Stool – Black, £6.72 (Was £8.40) – buy here
- Billy Bistro Table – Steel, £16 (Was £20) – buy here
- Fargo 2 Seater Sofa – Grey, £160 (Was £200) – buy here
- Faux Mongolian Fur Cushion – White, £4.02 (Was £5.03) – buy here
- Annabelle Velvet Dining Chairs Set of 2 – Grey, £120 (Was £150) – buy here
- Tufted Geometric Cushion – Rust, £4.02 (Was £5.03) -buy here
- Hamilton Shoe Cabinet, Charcoal, £44.80 (Was £50) – buy here
- The Occasional Chair, £63.20 (Was £79) – buy here
- Clever Cube Woven Insert – Grey, £9.60 (Was £12) – buy here
Whilst these are great deals, make sure you shop around as they might be cheaper elsewhere.
Homebase launches ‘green aisle’ in five shops with products to help shoppers be more eco-friendly.
Find more shopping tips on our money section here.
The best times to shop for bargains in TK Maxx, Matalan and more where you can get up to 50% off.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article