WHETHER you're chilling poolside in L.A., or stunting street style in London with some socks and slides, there are so many reasons that you should know about Cheap Gucci slides.
They're the accessory that has featured in more rap songs than Balenciaga's shoes with the socks, so of course we decided to help you find the cheapest Gucci slides around now.
Unlike Gucci's array of pricey ready-to-wear, there are so many Gucci slides available that are in the small hundreds rather than the thousands.
And designer slides have stood the test of time over the past few years as the most versatile, coolest footwear around. Just ask Anthony Joshua, David Beckham or Selena Gomez.
Did we mention how comfortable they are? You'll want to live in them when chilling at home too. Hello boujee barbecue attire.
Because we're so kind, we've found the cheapest Gucci slides in stores now, as well as some really budget-friendly alternatives offered by the high-street.
1. Cheapest Gucci slides: Gucci Black Pursuit Web Slides
- Gucci Black Pursuit Web Slides, £205 from Farfetch – buy here
The cheapest of cheap Gucci slides, the Pursuit Web Slides are priced at £205 on Farfetch, sporting the instantly-recognisable green and black web colour way.
These are one of the most recognisable slides, so you can wear them with pride. Plus that rubber footbed is hella comfy.
2. Best classic Gucci slides: Gucci Striped Rubber Sliders
- Gucci Striped Rubber Sliders, £245 from Harvey Nichols – buy here
The latest Gucci Striped Rubber Sliders are one of the coolest, most statement designs out there. And at £245, they're also one of the cheapest.
Featuring a thick crossover strap that shows off that green/red webbing, these snug slides are definitely a fave.
3. Best Gucci slides tanline: Gucci Pursuit GG Logo Slide
- Gucci Pursuit GG Logo Slides, £260 from Farfetch – buy here
Sticking with the classic black theme, how good do these look? Make sure you wear sunscreen though, or those cut-outs will be making their way onto your feet as a Gucci branded tanline.
On second thoughts, is that such a bad thing?
4. Best vibrant Gucci slides: Gucci Pursuit GG-Embossed Rubber Slides
- Gucci Pursuit GG-Embossed Rubber Slides, £260 from Selfridges – buy here
Something about the vibrant red shade of these slides is giving us summer holiday vibes.
From the tonal GG engraving to the quilted leather, these look just as comfy as they are cool.
5. Best retro slides: Gucci Sport Slides
- Gucci Sport Slides, £259 from Flannels – buy here
These Gucci Sport Slides are giving us all the old school nostalgia with their retro Gucci branding across each strap.
And if you shop these on Flannels then you get a £10 voucher when opting for Click and Collect, because they're over £200.
6. Cheapest women’s Gucci slides: Gucci Fake/Not Print Slides
- Gucci Fake/Not Print Slides, £240 from Farfetch – buy here
Gucci know how to poke fun at fashion – we're loving the Gucci Fake/Not Print Slides as satirical street style in its best form.
They're even printed with the gorgeous Gucci monogram, and at £240, need we say more?
7. Best women’s printed Gucci slides: Gucci GG Blooms Supreme Slide Sandals
- Gucci GG Blooms Supreme Slide Sandals, £260 from Farfetch – buy here
How cute are these?! We absolutely adore this graphic Gucci floral print on a canvas slide. Just £20more than Gucci’s cheapest women’s slides, these are a great option for any spring look, proving that slides can most definitely be fashion.
8. Best women's wedge Gucci slides: Gucci Original GG slide sandal
- Gucci Original GG canvas slides , £400 from MyTheresa – buy here
Ok, so at £400, these aren't the cheapest on the list… but if you're looking for wow factor and height, then these babies are an absolute must-have.
Featuring a stacked wedge heel and Gucci's instantly recognisable logo print, these women's slides are perfect for adding a couple of inches, along with all the comfort that rubber soles can bring.
Wear these season after season and watch that cost-per-wear drop considerably.
Best women's slides on a budget
From cheaper options by designers like Hugo Boss to bold women’s designs like Pretty Little Thing’s completely-OTT-and-completely-brilliant pink fluffy slides, it’s easy to enjoy the trend without splashing the cash.
Here are the Fucci slides.
- Pink feather sliders, £15 from Pretty Little Thing – buy here
- Adilette Slides, £29.95 from Adidas – buy here
- Men's Croco Water-repellent Synthetic Slides, £25 from Lacoste – buy here
- Rubber slide sandals with contrast logo, £45 from Boss – buy here
- Superga white slides with multi logo flatform, £35 from ASOS – buy here
How can you tell if a Gucci slide is real?
The best — and most guaranteed — way of ensuring you buy real Gucci slides is to shop from Gucci itself or from one of its authorized retailers like Farfetch, Selfridges or Net-a-Porter.
If you’re buying elsewhere, do your research and know what to look for. Gucci’s iconic boxes are either black and white or brown, and feature a small logo. Most fake boxes will print the logo far too big or the lettering will be tightly spaced.
Gucci is known for its construction and quality, so anything below this standard can also be a tell-tale sign.
And of course, if the price is too good to be true… then we’re sorry to say it, but it probably is.
What are Gucci slides made of?
Most Gucci slides are made from rubber and have a comfortable molded footbed. It can vary by style though; some women’s Gucci slides have a canvas upper.
Are Gucci slides worth it?
Gucci slides are certainly an investment but the trend has been popular for several years and shows no signs of going away. If in doubt, opt for a block colour and subtle design that you can work into a variety of looks.
Enjoyed our guide for cheap Gucci slides? Why not check out cheap Armani jeans?
We've also rounded up cheap Gucci trainers here.
And if you want to find more of our fashion recommendations, check out our dedicated Sun Selects fashion section.
Source: Read Full Article