THE ASOS sale just got a whole lot better, with the retailer slashing an extra 15% off everything.
Bargain-hunters will have until 8am tomorrow (September 17) to snap up the further discounts, including on sale items that are already up to 70% off.
- 15% off everything at ASOS – shop here
Shoppers will need to use the EXTRA15 code at checkout to save an extra 15% off marked-down prices when spending £50 or more.
The code can be used multiple times before it expires, but ASOS fans can't use the discount with any other promo codes or gift vouchers. It's also not valid on ASOS Marketplace or Premier Delivery.
The amazing offer includes the recently released ASOS Christmas advent calendars – ASOS Face + Body 24 Day Calendar and ASOS Grooming 12 Day Calendar.
The calendars are brimming with a selection of cult makeup, skin and haircare items from top brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Olaplex and Elemis.
The price cut means you can pick up the Face + Body calendar for £51 instead of the normal £70 price tag.
There are also savings on a range of GHD straighteners and hair tools, with the classic GHD styler slashed to £98.
We also spied some insane sale buys listed below worth snapping up while you can:
- Teva Original Universal sandals in 90s colour block: £27 (was £45) – buy here
- New Look leather look legging in black: £11.95 (was £19.99) – buy here
- Topshop utility tailored shacket – £29.85 (was £45.99) – buy here
- adidas Originals tracksuit in grey – £24.50 (was £64.95) – buy here
- Urban Threads tiered midi smock dress in check – £20.80 (was £45) – buy here
- Topshop violet chunky chelsea boots in black – £47.25 (was £85.99) – buy here
Here's what to expect from ASOS Black Friday deals for 2021 and how to prep ahead of November.
ASOS launch two new Christmas advent calendars for 2021 – here’s what’s inside.
9 top high street chunky boots to invest in for the winter season ahead.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article