Spring is here, summer is on the horizon, and it's time to give your wardrobe a warm-weather refresh. Luckily, Amazon curated an entire storefront of affordable spring fashion, and we found the 30 best clothing, shoe, and accessory options.
Amazon's Fresh Spring Fashion Picks include everything from denim shorts and breezy dresses to stylish sandals and colorful handbags. Keep scrolling through to check out all the trendy spring clothes, shoes, and accessories available this weekend.
Shop Spring Clothing on Amazon
- Levi’s 501 Original Shorts, $34.99 (orig. $49.50)
- Dokotoo Elastic Waist Shorts with Pockets, $21.98
- Wiholl Short-Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt, $17.99
- Harhay V-Neck Lace-Trim Tank Top, $19.99
- The Drop Caroline Raglan Long-Sleeve Tie-Dye Sweatshirt, $44.90
- Daily Ritual Jersey Sleeveless Gathered Dress, $25.90
- Daily Ritual Jersey Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt Dress, $18.90
- Amazon Essentials Tank Swing Dress, $20.90
- Cupshe One-Piece Wrap Swimsuit, $32.99
- Honlyps High-Waisted Bikini Set, $24.99
Shop Spring Shoes on Amazon
- Amazon Essentials Two-Strap Buckle Sandal, $20.90
- 206 Collective Siri Sandal, $40.90
- Ugg April Sandal, $129.95
- Amazon Essentials H-Band Flat Sandal, $18.90
- Amazon Essentials Strappy Slide Flat Sandal, $16.90
- 206 Collective Soler Flat Sandal, $39.10
- Adidas Adilette Comfort Slide Sandal, $35
- Blowfish Malibu Canvas Sneaker, $39.55
- Veja V-10 Sneakers, $150
- Amazon Essentials D'Orsay Ballet Flat, $23.30
Shop Spring Accessories on Amazon
- The Drop Avalon Shopper Tote Bag, $39.90
- Fossil Kinley Small Crossbody Handbag, $102.31 (orig. $125.99)
- Covelin Large Canvas Tote, $13.59 (orig. $29.99)
- Sojos Round Tortoise Sunglasses, $13.79 with coupon (orig. $14.99)
- Sojos Small Round Vintage-Style Sunglasses, $12.74 (orig. $14.99)
- The Hat Depot Packable Cotton Bucket Hat, $8.99–$13.99
- Lanzom Wide-Brim Straw Sun Hat, $20.99
- Corciova Silk Scarf, $8.95
- Pavoi 14K Gold-Plated Hoop Earrings, $12.95
- M Mooham Dainty Layered Initial Necklaces, $13.99
In the clothing section, you'll find a pair of Levi's 501 Original Shorts, a comfy everyday T-shirt in tons of colors, and even a top-rated, wrap-style one-piece swimsuit. But the one item you could definitely use in your closet is this Daily Ritual V-neck T-shirt dress. It's made from a luxe jersey material, comes in 13 colors and patterns, and ranges in size from XS to XXL.
“I love this dress so much, I bought it in five colors,” one reviewer wrote. “It's comfortable, the V-neck is not too short/not too deep, the fabric is extremely soft (feels like cotton, but it's ‘slinky’), and it's not clingy. And the price can't be beat!”
Buy It! Daily Ritual Jersey Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt Dress, $18.90; amazon.com
The spring fashion storefront also includes tons of fashion-forward shoe options, from sandals to sneakers to ballet flats. These Amazon Essentials slip-on sandals are a customer favorite. Available in four colors, the flats have an H-shaped band across the top of the foot and a padded sole. You can wear them to the beach, a casual get-together with friends, and even for a night out.
Buy It! Amazon Essentials H-Band Flat Sandal, $18.90; amazon.com
For accessories, you'll find hats, scarves, sunglasses, handbags, and even jewelry. If you're in the market for a new spring purse, allow us to suggest this faux-leather wristlet from The Drop. It comes in six colors, including black, chestnut, and bright red, and it has a pull-through handle and an interior zippered pocket.
“This little gem is perfect to go out to the store, work, on the go, or out at night,” a shopper wrote. “The bag holds a lot! [It’s] very well made, easy to carry, and stuff doesn’t fall out. [It] has plenty of room for all my essentials and more.”
Buy It! The Drop Avalon Shopper Tote Bag, $39.90; amazon.com
As the temperatures continue to rise and you start to venture out more, you'll be glad you scored a few pieces from Amazon's spring fashion curation this weekend. Shop the entire storefront of clothes, shoes, and accessories now.
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
Source: Read Full Article