Kea Peahu makes her feature film debut in the just released Netflix movie Finding ‘Ohana!
The young star plays the lead character Pilialoha “Pili” Kawena in the family adventure movie.
Here’s a synopsis: Geocache champion Pilialoha “Pili” Kawena, age 12, is abruptly lifted from her busy New York life and dropped into rural O’ahu to help care for her grandfather. Initially skeptical about her new surroundings, Pili finds a cryptic pirate’s journal in her Papa’s studio hinting at a 200-year-old shipwrecked treasure hidden away in the island’s caves and mountains.
With her older brother and new friends in tow she uses her clue solving skills to lead them on an adventure of a lifetime through the natural wonders of Hawaiʻi. As she learns to respect and love her native culture she also discovers not all secrets should be shared and that the real treasure in life is ‘ohana – her family.
While Kea is making her film debut with Finding ‘Ohana, she’s actually been on a TV show previously – World of Dance. Her dance team The Lab WON season two of the dance competition series!
JJJ got to know more about Kea with 10 Fun Facts. Check them out below:
- 1. I’m obsessed with The Vampire Diaries.
- 2. I put my milk before my cereal.
- 3. My favorite feeling is late night drives, blasting music with my friends.
- 4. It was never my intention to say I want to dance for the dogs and animals on Ellen. I wanted to say how I wanted be a dancer and take care of dogs and animals.
- 5. My dream car is a Maserati MC 20.
See more fun facts from Kea Peahu inside…
- 6. One of my goals for acting is to be in a horror film.
- 7. I do not like being unprepared. I run through things with my mom and Aunty a bunch of times before I walk out the door to make sure I don’t forget anything.
- 8. I eat açai bowls for breakfast every morning, but the only toppings that I put is hidden valley granola and honey.
- 9. I traveled around the world on tour with JLo for her It’s My Party Tour and had the best time of my life.
- 10. I’m scared of fish but I love to go fishing.
Finding ‘Ohana is NOW streaming on Netflix. In case you missed them, check out our Fun Facts with Kea‘s co-stars Alex Aiono and Lindsay Watson!
Source: Read Full Article