Celebrities

Louise Thompson is suffering with nightmares after terrifying house fire

Louise Thompson has revealed she's suffering from nightmares after she was caught in a tarrying house fire last week.

Made in Chelsea star Louise, 31, fled a house last week after a wine cooler exploded in the middle of the night and started a terrifying fire.

Following the ordeal, Louise took some time away from social media to come to terms with what had happened.

But now Louise, who is pregnant with her first child, has comeback to socials to share updates on how she's feeling after the ordeal last week.

Louise, who was recently left shocked after Instagram removed her baby bump snap, shared a snap of a nectarine while she took her dogs for a walk in a park.

As she shared the snap of herself holding the fruit on her Instagram story, she told fans: "Having suffered with a particularly disturbing nights sleep full of nightmares, I find it's the little things that take the edge off."

She then added: "A juicy nectarine".

Later as Louise, who is expecting her first child with fiancé Ryan Libbey, shared a clip of her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pups walking along a pathway in a park and explained to her fans: "I'm doing the thing where if I can make someone else happy (aka the dogs) then I feel a little bit better about my situation/headspace."


During the stroll, Louise shared a sweet video of her pups socialising with a French Bulldog and added: "Dogs have the right idea. Eat sleep, poo, play, repeat."

It comes after Louise opened up about the terrifying house fire on Saturday 9 October.

In a string of Instagram story posts, Louise explained the blaze began after a wine cooler "exploded" in the middle of the night.

She told followers: "It was an absolutely devastating experience but we managed to get out with minimal damage to our health (including the dogs who we lost in the blinding smoke at one point).

"The emergency services were incredible and arrived in 2 minutes.

"Still probably in shock as it was pretty scary, and could have ended in a different outcome but we will get through it and be grateful for our luck.

"A big wake up call as to what is really important in life" she added followed by a red heart emoji.

Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!

Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…

Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!

Sign up here

Later Louise explained how scary the blaze was as she said: "The thick chemical smoke travelled so fast throughout the house which meant that within seconds it was impossible to see or breathe. You literally have seconds to make a decision."

She then urged fans to "check your fire alarms TODAY" and revealed her family "may not have woken up" without their alarm.

Stay up to date on all the latest news on Louise Thompson and your favourite stars by signing up to our daily OK! newsletter.

Source: Read Full Article