Dalya Knapp is opening up about herself!
The young actress stars in the Paramount+ series Evil as Laura Bouchard, the youngest daughter of Dr. Kristen Bouchard.
The supernatural thriller series revolves around Dr. Kristen Bouchard (Katja Herbers), a skeptical forensic psychologist who allies with a Catholic seminarian (Mike Colter) and a technology contractor (Aasif Mandvi) to investigate supposed miracles, demonic possession, and other extraordinary occurrences to see if there’s a scientific explanation or if something truly supernatural is at work.
Learn more about Dalya Knapp inside…
Dalya has already quite the career at such a young age. Aside from Evil, she also performed in the Broadway National Tour of Les Misérables and in the KOTA off-Broadway production of A Little Princess.
She is also a competitive gymnast and loves to read and watch how-to videos on YouTube.
Ahead of the Evil season two finale THIS Sunday (October 10) on Paramount+, Dalya shared 10 Fun Facts about herself with us. Check them out below!
- 1. I cut my own hair when I was seven years old.
- 2. I have four siblings and I share a room with one of them.
- 3. I’m Jewish.
- 4. I just turned 11 years old. My birthday is September 22, 2010.
- 5. I’m not sure if this is a fact or all girls love it, but I’m obsessed with shopping.
- 6. I love all animals, specifically furry ones, even though I’m allergic to them.
- 7. I hate pink, but I love blue and purple.
- 8. I just finished filming a movie and I am starting Evil season 3 November 15th.
- 9. Every time I watch a movie, it’s my new favorite movie. Right now my new favorite movie is Cruella.
- 10. I just started middle school and I can’t tell if I love it or hate it yet.
Source: Read Full Article