- On the thumb, polish 2-3 coats (for coverage).
- On the index, with a large dotting tool, apply two dots.
- On the middle, polish a generous French tip using a detail brush.
- On the ring, polish two coats of a blue shade.
- On the index, with a detail brush dipped in polish, draw a thin smile. Then
finish the smiley face with two dots of the same color using a dotting tool.
- On the middle, polish a checkerboard by polishing thin grid lines with
a detail brush and carefully filling in every other square.
- On the ring, add clouds by polishing a few clusters of dots with a dotting tool. Then, with a detail brush and the same shade, add a line to the bottom of each to create a cloud shape.
- On the pinky, add a dot of the opposite colour to the middle of each flower.
Unique French twist
Source: Read Full Article